Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Idiots on Parade, Volume I


Jen: “Hey look y’all, he’s taking a picture of my Bud Light sticker!”
Cameraman: “Uh…yeah…Bud Light sticker…”


Just because you’re not touching her now doesn’t mean you’re not going to jail later.


Kyle, you’re here because mom said I had to bring you. But stop touching my friends!


Forget showing her your “Oh” face. You’re more likely to be busting out the “mace” face once you make your move.


No matter how much we get hit on, we’re sticking together tonight, deal Bev?


Grrr, look out boys, we’re sexy babes with attitudes and we’ll rock your…wait…can I start over?


Cameraman: “OK, everybody say ‘douchebag’!”
Smirky McTrustfund: “Dou… wait a second…oh I get it!”


Anything to draw attention away from your face.


It’s good to see everybody keeping a safe distance.


The sweatband keeps the hair gel from running into his eyes when he rocks Galaga!


Kyle, I’m not gonna say it again!!


First the Mexican immigrants take our jobs, now the Finnish immigrants are taking our chicks!


The Dildo Bandito.


Brokeback Mountain 2: Don't Worry, She's Only My Sister.


First the Mexican immigrants take our jobs, then the Finnish immigrants take our chicks, and now the Russian immigrants are just creeping everybody out.


Somebody’s roofie was money well-spent.


Sorry to break it to you dude, but praying about it isn’t going to get you a hook-up, either.


Yep. Right out the neck of your shirt.


I’m serious mom! Get out of here and stop doing that!


I’d love to see the look on his face in the morning when he realizes how big her nose is.


Hey buddy, help me out. How many losers are in this photo?


Hesitantly, she agreed to the threesome. Sadly, she ended up watching from the chair in the corner.

1 Comments:

At 5:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This was freakin' hilarious!

Kudos to your blog.

~Pointy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home