Thursday, July 13, 2006


This photo deserves so much love, but where to start? Hell, I couldn't even decide on a caption to run with it. I guess I'll just throw several out there and let you guys decide which is your own personal favorite.

1. My doctor said I need to cut back on my dork intake.

2. Alright! I LOVE barboo shoot!

3. Might I suggest the Braised Dork? At only 26 crippled stick men, it's quite a bargain.

4. The lady will have the Braised Dork with barboo shoot, and I'll try the Dingleberry Salad with douchebag dressing.

5. Is that boneless dork?

6. Can I subsitute French Flies instead of barboo shoot?

7. We use only free-range dork.

8. Our dork is dolphin safe. But we do manage to take out more than our fair share of dweebs, wanks and dillweeds during the harvest.

5 Comments:

At 7:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Free range dork??? Awesome.

 
At 8:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geee, I don't know, it all looks so appetizing.

 
At 10:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if it means getting rid of all the dillweeds, then i'll have second helpings of the dork

 
At 4:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lotta chatter. are they friendly?

 
At 5:59 AM, Blogger AO said...

Sure, it's all good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home