Sunday, June 29, 2008

Is That A Panzer In Your Pocket, Or Are You Just Glad To See Me?


Nice job, German Parole Board. Seriously. I mean, there’s slacking off on the job, and then there’s a level of ineptitude that defies logic and description. This kind of falling asleep at the switch (pardon the pun) wasn’t some assembly line worker in Dusseldorf who forgot to insert a washer into a casing, dooming an unsuspecting hausfrau to a decade of drippy faucets. This was the setting free of the most megalomaniacal mass murderer the world has ever known. Sure, at the time, he hadn’t yet achieved such lofty bestowments, but isn’t it at the core of the parole board’s job description to be able to sniff out those inmates who might pose a threat to others? And by others I mean the population of the entire planet?

Was this “Bring-your-kids-to-work-and-let-them-do-your-job-day”? Was it somehow the result of the lingering endorphins from a long night of playing “Hide Der Sausage?” Or maybe it was just simple German pride and misguided nationalism…the blind hope for a new day and the turning over of a new leaf. I’m betting they were all just sloppy drunk.

1 Comments:

At 5:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I blog quite often and I truly thank you for your information.
This article has truly peaked my interest. I'm going to book mark your site and keep checking for new information about once per week. I subscribed to your RSS feed too.

Feel free to surf to my website - Psn Code Generator ()

 

Post a Comment

<< Home