Thursday, November 01, 2007

A Sign From Above

You ever have one of those months where you start to question everything about your life? What you're doing, why you're doing it and wondering if any of it even matters? Welcome to my October. With such heady questions bouncing around in my melon, it should come as no surprise that updating this blog was at the bottom of my "To-do" list. In fact, it was at the top of my "Why even bother doing it at all?" list. Nothing seemed funny. I was starting to lose it.

And just when I was about to hit the "Delete" key and send this web page to the trash heap of failed internet endeavors, I come across this little gem:


I swear, it's like some higher power intervened to show me that things can be funny again. And that you can find meaning in the world without even trying. He showed me the way and the way was good. Or maybe it's just that the good folks at Mouse Works Publishing royally screwed the pooch on this one. Either way, I'm on the road to recovery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home